One day, I, CORDELIA CODD, will be glamorous. I’ll take taxis everywhere, have a ridiculous-looking, floppy little dog, and Wednesdays will be manicure days. But for now, I’m stuck with
• a 50% reduction in parents
• two mean ex-best friends
• rubbish Wednesdays, and
• a mum with a broken heart.
Dad has GOT to come home and help me out…
Some random questions I’ve been asking myself…
• Where EXACTLY is the Middle of Nowhere?
• Why are some people so UNFRIENDLY
• When is a good time to tell your parents that you walk around IN FEAR OF YOUR LIFE?
• How will I EVER survive the real, actual TRAUMA of this TERRIBLE SUMMER OF RUBY.
Some more random questions I’ve been asking myself…
• Where EXACTLY is your memory?
• What are the ESSENTIALS for making a zombie?
• Why are some old people so GRUMPY?
• When do I really NEED to say sorry?
• How DO you deal with a BEST FRIEND CRISIS? and
Do I HAVE to have a boyfriend?
Includes my basketball story,
Sunil loves basketball and would do anything to watch his favourite player in action. When the head teacher makes a special announcement it seems his dream might come true – but only if he can work as part of a team. Nothing could be easier…or could it?
A collection of fiction and non-fiction on the theme of working in a team
All content copyright ©Claire O’Brien 2020